1. Explore your own town. Watch a no name band in a bar you haven’t ever heard of.
2. Go antique shopping. You can’t afford it. It doesn’t make the stuff any less cool.
3. Eat your breakfast in the front yard. Sitting on the tailgate in the driveway, the curb of the street, or cross legged in the grass, this takes a bowl of captain crunch to a whole new level of awesome.
4. Learn to dance. You don’t need to leave your town to get out of your comfort zone. You’re over thinking it.
5. Think greenbelt. Think water. Toes in a riverbank or leaning up against a tree barefoot are two of the finest things you can enjoy in life.
6. Watch a sunrise, from the highest point of somewhere. Live a little. Hike to the top of a hill, or a mountain, or a parking garage. Watching the world awake is oh so peaceful.